Made in the Shade Hospitality Group is an entrepreneurial business, that continues to forge ahead even in these difficult times. They are looking for an experienced General Manager to lead the business forward and execute plans for significant growth.
Located in Victoria, their portfolio includes a suite of businesses united by a central food and beverage offering. Their business is focused on both on-premise operations and scalable FMCG products that are already performing well in the market.
As the Group General Manager, you will be responsible for wearing many hats, ensuring team development, finance, sales, marketing, events, and guest experience, operate at a premium.
The role will focus on both the FMCG and hospitality sector, seeking to grow the distribution of new and existing product lines, while enhancing the performance of each venue.
The ideal candidate is a strong leader, who is used to leading from the front, and has experience scaling a business. It is important that you lead with empathy, know how to support and motivate your team while empowering you peers to drive the company’s vision.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrable experience in complex service management across multiple sites
- Experience within FMCG channels relevant to sales, distribution and operations
- An entrepreneurial approach with an innate ability to capitalise on opportunity
- Considerable experience in marketing strategy and execution
- Extensive understanding of HR best practices and a strategic outlook
- The ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Strong time management skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Expert computer skills primarily across Microsoft Office
- Tertiary qualification preferred
This role is offering a very strong and attractive remuneration package. The remuneration will reflect your skills and the level of experience you possess.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Phil Gannon via email@example.com