Hastings has formed a retained partnership with an entrepreneurial business, that continues to forge ahead even in these difficult times. Our client owns a diverse portfolio of businesses that operate nationally, offering a complementary suite of services united by a central food and beverage offering located in Victoria.
This is not a traditional hospitality business, rather each site is treated as an individual business and has its own identity. Truly highlighting the diversity of revenue streams there are also two FMCG businesses that operate in both wholesale and consumer markets. As the Group General Manager, you will be responsible for wearing many hats, ensuring team development, finance, sales, marketing, events and guest experience, operate at a premium.
We are open to speaking with applicants who hail from dynamic leadership positions that demand a diverse skillset, from within any premium hospitality centric environment.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrable experience in complex service management across multiple sites
- Exceptional commercial acumen
- An entrepreneurial approach with an innate ability to capitalise on opportunity
- Considerable experience in marketing strategy and execution
- Extensive understanding of HR best practice and a strategic outlook
- The ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Strong time management skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Expert computer skills primarily across Word, Excel and Outlook
- A passion for exceeding guest expectations
- Tertiary qualification preferred
This role is offering a very strong and attractive remuneration package. The remuneration will reflect your skills and the level of experience you possess.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Phil Gannon via firstname.lastname@example.org