Our client has been at the forefront of all that is great amazing in Queensland's hospitality sector over the last number of years. With venues in some of Queensland's most scenic & desirable locations as well as city-centre locations and even more on the way.
Each site is comprised of unique concepts with premium food & beverage offerings for their respected communities. From state-of-the-art gaming facilities through to authentic dining offerings, our client is one you will be proud to work with.
As the Group Executive Chef for this expanding Queensland Hospitality Group, you will be accountable for the strategic planning, design, development and execution of the food philosophy for all venues. We are looking for an individual who has genuine passion and commitment to hospitality and is willing to drive & develop culinary talent and capability, continuously seeking out innovation to incorporate on-trend food solutions.
- Develop and implement consistent food standards, operating concepts, and programs across all venues
- Update and refresh existing culinary concepts to improve quality, cost, safety and guest experience
- Drive innovation in new product and menu development by partnering with the current culinary & senior leadership team to source quality and value ingredients to improve overall offerings
- Identify and implement opportunities for improvement in performance against budget without compromising food quality, presentation or the overall dining experience
- Support the business development team in the creation of food programs and culinary staffing structures for all venues
- Coach the culinary teams to ensure the delivery of best value quality services, effective forward planning, meeting of objectives, management of priorities and the appropriate delegation of responsibilities
- Although this is a head office based role there is an expectation of travel for the role
- Drive a culture of open communication at all levels to create an environment where employees are engaged in business objectives and activities
As well as being a passionate industry professional, you will also possess the following attributes:
- Experience working across multiple sites with the ability to lead geographically diverse culinary teams
- Proven examples of strategic planning incorporating kitchen design; menu development and implementation
- Experience in operational management, people leadership & motivation, budgeting, service delivery
- Ability to lead geographically diverse catering teams
- Exceptional time management skills
- Flexible approach and attitude
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Passionate about delivering world-class customer service
- Excellent work ethic with great communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a professional manner
- Australian wide industry knowledge
This role is offering a competitive package comprised of a generous base salary plus super, along with the prospect of overseeing future venue acquisitions.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via email@example.com