Our client is both local and global-minded, with a focus on luxury experiences catering to a vast range of segments within tourism, lifestyle, and accommodation.
With a portfolio of assets throughout Australia and abroad, they are an inspiring and established company experiencing growth across the sector.
This role is the primary strategic leader with marketing responsibility to drive profitable revenue growth across current and future assets and to manage all aspects of marketing strategy, planning, and operation delivery across marketing functions.
With accountability to deliver on customer acquisition and retention, brand health, revenue generation, financial performance, team leadership, and development, this role will work collaboratively with the senior leadership and management teams for strategy execution, achieving solid business results.
It is a key requirement of this role to work closely and collaboratively with the General Manager, Sales, Distribution & Partnerships, and the Revenue & Distribution Manager to deliver an integrated plan across marketing, sales, and revenue that aligns with the goals of the broader business and delivers results to achieve these goals.
This role can be based out of Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven Senior Management Marketing experience in either a luxury or tourism environment.
- Extensive experience with digital marketing, including the use of various mar-tech platforms
- Formal qualifications in a business-related degree
- Strong team management and leadership skills
- Exceptional English language, copywriting and proof-reading skills
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- Highly skilled communicator with the ability to influence
- Creative strategic approach
- Innovative and results-driven
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Phil Gannon via firstname.lastname@example.org. This role is generously remunerated, comprising a strong salary as well as internal benefits and discounts.