Hastings is proud to be working with one of Australia's premium beverage companies with its roots in craft beer. After undergoing significant investment in their infrastructure they are looking to take the next step into the hospitality world with a significant number of venues and continued growth.
As the General Manager of Hospitality, you will work closely with the founders and the Board of Directors as well as the broader senior leadership team to identify growth opportunities. This will include, but not be limited to, team development, sales and marketing strategies and events. Guest experience and satisfaction will be a key focus.
Given the scope and specialisation of this role, we are looking for people with a specialised skillset.
To be considered for the role, applicants should have;
- Experience in large venues or multi-site operational experience at a premium level
- An exceptional understanding of what it takes to run a profitable business as well as exposure to commercial negotiations and a proven track record in leading high performing teams
- The ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional time management and a great eye for detail
- A desire to constantly anticipate and exceed guest expectations
- A passion for leading from the front and being hands-on in their leadership style.
- The flexibility to travel interstate as needed
This role is offering a strong remuneration package based on the experience of the candidate.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Phil Gannon via firstname.lastname@example.org