Our client operates a highly respected portfolio of venues across Sydney. Their development and acquisition strategy has resulted in above-market performance pre and during pandemic.
A rare opportunity has been created for a strong, process-driven General Manager to apply a methodical approach to the continued evolution of the product.
As the General Manager of this buzzing venue, you will be responsible for the ongoing execution of all tasks related to the successful operation of the venue. You will be responsible for driving and maintaining existing processes with the involvement of senior leadership.
While this position offers significant responsibility, as a highly structured group, high-level engagement is required with leadership and internal stakeholders, meaning planning and influencing skills are required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 5 years plus experience as a Venue Manager in a large format, premium food, and beverage driven venue
- Strong time management skills and meticulous attention to detail
- A passion for exceeding guest expectations
- Proven track record of leading teams in F & B environments
- Strong management skills with clear leadership capabilities
- The ability to cultivate a high-performance culture and develop future leaders
This role is offering a very strong remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus super.
To learn more about this role, submit your CV or contact Bernard Dempsey at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.