Hastings has partnered with a truly entrepreneurial business to identify an exceptional leader to join their team. This is a senior leadership opportunity for a food and beverage professional, overseeing a broad range of accommodation properties.
The General Manager of Food and Beverage is a vital leadership role in this organisation. You will work closely and in partnership with key stakeholders to continuously improve product delivery and guest experience. The entire F&B operation, which is inclusive of several bars, restaurants, luxury amenities and events will all be yours to drive, nurture and grow!
You will be a key player in the importance of all guests’ experience. You will have the confidence to curate food and beverage programs and will have a demonstrated and strong focus on developing your team to create a positive and productive work environment.
We are open to speaking with applicants who hail from dynamic leadership positions that demand a diverse skillset, from within any premium hospitality-centric environment.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Significant experience leading multiple sites concurrently
- The ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- A passion for exceeding guest expectations
- High level financial acumen and commercial awareness
- Exceptional leadership, team development and coaching skills
- Sound strategic thinking and planning skills
- You make it fun, everyday
- Current full working rights in Australia
This role is offering a strong remuneration package, comprised of a generous base salary plus super.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Luke Butler via email@example.com