Our client has created an amazing space that can definitely be described as a life for less ordinary behaviour. A club for members who want to work or work out, relax and unwind or wine up and indulge. A club where a workday can feel like a holiday, and a yoga class can turn into a quiet noble bender.
As General Manager you will have overall responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the property and be the host and face of the space. You will build and guide a strong and engaging management team, continue to develop and retain an enviable member and client base, and provide the ultimate member experience.
The ideal candidate for this role is a person with a genuine competence in and understanding of multiple different fields. They are someone with an arts and or cultural institution background with hospitality experience or at minimum a fine appreciation for good food and wine.
To be considered for this role you will be/have:
- A hands on engaging and warm personality
- The ability to instantly build rapport with members
- A high attention to detail and an ability to anticipate member needs
- Good financial knowledge especially in regard to a multi use property
- A comprehensive and versatile knowledge of food and wine
- Experience in guiding and developing a high level team
- A minimum of 5 years in a senior management role in a restaurant, club, hotel, gallery or large-scale social space
- Experience with marketing and social media including content creation
- The ability to network and engage and encourage new memberships and membership renewal
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Nick Noonan via firstname.lastname@example.org