Our client has set a new standard for Melbourne. With their relatively new and exceptional venue they have created a space that delivers unforgettable experiences. Their venue is recognised as one of Melbourne's best.
As the General Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of this busy vibrant restaurant, bar and functions spaces. Tasks will include rostering, training, quality control and of course, customer service. You will utilise your premium service background to educate and improve those working around you, elevating the customer experience in the process. This is not a business as usual role, rather the focus is continued improvement and product evolution. You will be the face of the business.
As the manager you will:
- Oversee all day-to-day operations including shift management, cash and stock handling, sales targets and overall presentation
- Ensure the customer service is of the highest standard
- Build a strong rapport with all guests and clients
- Be responsible for recruitment, onboarding and staff development
- Have experience in rostering and approving timesheets accordingly
- Evolve processes and standards to ensure FOH operations run effectively and seamlessly
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience managing a large, competent team in a busy environment
- A highly structured and organised approach
- The ability to managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong financial awareness especially with COGs and Labour
- Highly developed customer service engagement skills
- Stamina, resilience, and the ability to control a busy, dynamic venue
- Above all a genuine passion for hospitality
This role is offering a salary circa $110,000 plus super wholly dependent on candidate experience.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Nick Noonan via email@example.com
Please note that only candidates who have full working rights in Australia will be considered for this opportunity.