Our client owns and operates a truly diverse portfolio of hospitality venues, with properties spread across NSW. Widely recognised for their professional approach to business, they strive for continuous process improvement and draw the best from their people. They have invested significantly to ensure this beloved venue takes its place back into the community. They are experiencing high levels of growth and are searching for true leaders who have a passion for people and hospitality.
As the General Manager of this venue, you will be responsible for ensuring this venue once again makes its mark as the pride of the community. As the General Manager you will develop a service-oriented team who deliver exceptional guest experiences every day. You will lead the success of each channel of this multi-facetted business ensuring financial and non-financial targets are met as you work to drive revenue and profitability through a hands-on approach and strong leadership.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Senior-level experience within a multi-channel hospitality operation
- The ability to manage a diverse suite of operations simultaneously
- High-level financial acumen relevant to P&L management and cost control
- A desire to integrate with the community and improve venue offering in line with their needs
- Experience in identifying and developing talent within your teams
- Exemplary market awareness and trend analysis relevant to the hospitality industry
- A genuine passion for hospitality fuelling a hands-on approach
This role is offering a strong remuneration package, comprised of a generous base salary plus super for the right candidate.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Tara Sullivan via firstname.lastname@example.org