Our client is a premier entertainment group where guests feel like royalty and their team feel like family. The venue is part of one of the world’s largest entertainment brands across Australia and New Zealand, with more than 80 venues and 3000 team members; all devoted to creating remarkable experiences for their guest and a fun place to work for their staff.
In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the food and beverage department across the entire venue. Your strong leadership and business acumen will directly influence the success of this venue and you will champion the groups values every day. You will be a key player in the guests’ experience and have confidence to work with the food and beverage team to drive exceptional service and develop your team to create a positive and enjoyable work environment.
To be considered for this role you will need to be:
- A hands on, effective hospitality professional with experience managing a restaurant or cafe environment
- Passionate about THE guest experience
- A pro-active and innovative leader that can not only achieve results but inspire your team to push just as hard as you
- Able to keep up with a fast paced customer service environment
- An astute operator with strong communications and administration skills
This role is offering a competitive remuneration package comprised of a base salary plus super.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Nicholas Noonan via email@example.com