Our client is a well-established and highly successful hospitality operator with a passion for great food and premium beverage. Boasting a highly discernable and loyal clientele, this stunning bar & restaurant location is an icon in the North Sydney area.
With their ongoing expansion, our client is after a skilled manager to lead the floor team and continue the high standard of service, with an eye for detail and an energetic approach to guest relations and product offering.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a dynamic team; providing ongoing support and training with a hands-on and service focussed approach. The Floor Manager will be the point of contact for guest engagement and product expertise. They will showcase strong capabilities of multi-tasking and time management.
The successful candidate will possess the following;
- 2 years minimum experience in a supervisor or manager role in a similar venue
- Proven success in the management of a small team in a high volume environment
- Passion for all things food & beverage, including strong knowledge of cocktails and wine
- A vibrant energy and solution-focused, positive outlook
- A keen eye for detail and identifying areas of improvement
- Ongoing desire to exceed guest expectations and excel in the quality of service and experience
This role is offering a remuneration package relevant to the right candidate's experience.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Adam van den Bok via email@example.com