Hastings People has been retained by one of the country's oldest and most prestigious private clubs to identify an Office Administrator to lead the continued evolution of member experience.
The club is an institution, located in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney with views onto the harbour.
As the Finance and Organisation Administrator, you will work closely with the entire team, ensuring everything runs smoothly. In addition, you will be responsible for some HR duties including onboarding and payroll and finance-driven tasks such as invoicing and banking.
Within this role, you will
- Report directly to the CEO on accounting, finance, tax and audit matters;
- Be the key contact for audit and tax management
- Manage the planning of company business insurance requirements
- Oversee the following processes; accounts payable, accounts receivable, banking, payroll, bank reconciliation, petty cash
- Assist with recruitment, onboarding, off-boarding, job descriptions, policy management, social initiatives, and all other HR-related matters
- Enhance member experience
- Provide corporate governance assistance, including agenda preparation, minute-taking, and board support as directed by the CEO
- Support operational management in various elements including fire safety audit, facility management, and compliance
- Coach and mentor direct reports to support their professional success and development goals
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience in office management or administrative roles
- Understanding of HR law as well as experience in payroll processing
- Knowledge of financial best practice within an office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with accounting software such as MYOB or Xero
- A great track record of managing and inspiring teams
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This role offers a strong remuneration package and favorable working conditions
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Phil Gannon via firstname.lastname@example.org