Our client is a multi outlet Leagues Club that is due to undergo a multi million dollar renovation and is one that you will be proud to work for. With a focus on delivering high-quality food and beverage offerings in a modern and fun manner by creating unique and high-quality dining options for their discerning clientele.
This is a true leadership role, requiring you to set the food culture across the business. The team of this prestigious group strives to be the best in all aspects of its operation, delivering a positive, inclusive and welcoming culture for colleagues and customers alike.
As the Executive Chef of this amazing establishment, you will be accountable for delivering great, consistent food while maintaining a strong focus on variable cost controls. Furthermore, you will be responsible for hiring, training and developing your team to ensure their ability to succeed.
The culinary offering will have a focus on local and fresh quality ingredients. As the leader of the culinary program you will work closely with the Food and Beverage Director to continue the already stellar performance of the venue.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience as an Executive Chef within a multi-outlet environment
- A positive and solutions-focused approach with the desire to build a great team and develop career progression
- Exemplary management skills and the ability to work autonomously
- An open communication style with the ability to inspire those working around you
- The aptitude to build a large creative team that is focused on process and product
- Insight to review operational performance and make improvements
- Strong financial acumen relevant to labour and cost control
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Full unrestricted working rights in Australia
This role offers a strong remuneration package of up to $145,000, depending on the applicant’s experience.
To learn more about this opportunity submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via firstname.lastname@example.org