Hastings People have partnered with a Luxury Boutique Hotel to identify their next ambitious Executive Chef to look after their multi-outlet Hotel. It is a brand that you will be proud to work for.
All outlets in this hotel are focussed on delivering high-quality food and beverage offerings in a modern and fun manner by creating unique and high-quality experiences for their discerning clientele.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive group that believes in creating a tailored, modern offering for their guests. The company is continually expanding and they believe in investing in their talent by offering ongoing career development.
This is a true creative leadership role, requiring you to set the food culture for this iconic Hotel. The team strives to be the best in all aspects of its operation, delivering a positive, inclusive and welcoming culture for colleagues and customers alike.
As the Executive Chef of this amazing iconic establishments, you will be accountable for delivering great (hatted level), consistent food while maintaining a strong focus on variable cost controls. Furthermore, you will be responsible for hiring, training and developing your team to ensure their ability to succeed.
A key aspect of this role is the hands-on involvement in menu development focusing on local and fresh quality ingredients. As the leader of the culinary program, you will work closely with the General Manager to continue the already stellar performance of the Hotel and its food outlets.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience as a Head Chef or Chef de Cuisine within a Michelin Star or Hatted Restaurant
- A genuine understanding of flavour profiles and fusion cuisine
- Progressive and Contemporary menu design
- A passion for sustainability
- Background in restaurants where modern cooking techniques are at the forefront
- A perceptive leader with a real passion for building and leading a strong team
- Exemplary management skills and the ability to work autonomously
- A perceptive leader with a real passion for building strong teams
This role is offering a very strong remuneration package comprised of an excellent base salary with the expectation of strong tips when the restaurant is trading.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via firstname.lastname@example.org