Our client is one that you will be proud to work for.
This reputable Brisbane institution offers various dining options to its members and their guests. From the formal members' dining room through to the casual bar and a la carte restaurant. Events large and small also play a big part of this club's culinary offer.
Whilst the formal members' dining room will remain relatively unchanged, the a-la-carte restaurant presents a unique opportunity for a head chef with an up-market background to create and deliver a menu that is fresh, edgy and true to their personal style.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive group that believes in creating a tailored, modern offering to sit alongside the more formal, traditional dining room.
This is a hands-on position focusing on the a la carte menu offer, but also working with, and developing the team. This kitchen leadership role will require you to take responsibility for all kitchen operations. You will be required to develop and maintain a positive and inclusive working environment by carefully recruiting, training and leading your team.
This role will allow you to lead menu development and further advance your skills within a modern, forward-thinking hospitality. You will be provided with significant training in the business, focusing on developing your culinary, management and business skills which will lead to professional growth and larger career opportunities in the future.
This role will be as much about working on the business as it is about working in the business.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- Ideally, head chef experience in an up-market dining environment
- A positive and solutions-focused approach with the desire to build a great team that is focused on process and product
- Exemplary management skills and the ability to work autonomously
- An open communication style with the ability to inspire those working around you
- Strong financial acumen relevant to labour and cost control
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Interstate candidates are encouraged to apply. Assistance with relocation would be considered.
This is a highly desirable role with a fantastic employer and will be filled quickly. This role is offering a very strong remuneration package for the right candidate.
To learn more about this opportunity submit your application or contact Bernard Demspey via firstname.lastname@example.org