Our client is a well-known and highly regarded Private Members Club in the heart of the CBD. With a highly discerning clientele base, they have developed a long-held reputation for their first class food offering. Always striving to remain ahead with local food trends, our client is now on the hunt for a dynamic and creative Executive Chef to lead the dedicated brigade and take their culinary operation to the next level.
You will take creative and operational control of the à la carte and event/function offering. You will work closely with the catering manager to fine-tune back of house processes and develop and implement an ever-changing, modern menu that will keep patrons coming back.
This role will allow you to lead menu development and further advance your skills within a modern, forward thinking hospitality group. You will be provided with significant training in the business, focusing on developing your culinary, management and business skills which will lead to professional growth and larger career opportunities in the future.
The successful candidate will possess the following;
- Executive Chef experience or a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Senior Chef role
- A creative approach and sound understanding of menu development/execution
- Proven success in the management of a talented and tight-knit culinary team
- Ability to motivate and build team commitment
- Considerable knowledge of nutrition and menu planning focusing on food costs
- Fine-dining and/or hatted experience
- Ability to build relationships and rapport with both members and their guests
- Demonstrated longevity in your previous roles
This is a highly desirable role with a fantastic employer and will be filled quickly. This role is offering a very strong remuneration package for the right candidate.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via email@example.com