Our client is one that you will be proud to work for. They have a reputation as one of the largest privately – owned and operated hospitality and entertainment companies in the world. They own and operate a truly diverse portfolio of hospitality businesses, with properties spread across the world. Widely recognised for their professional approach to business, they strive for continuous process improvement and draw the best from their people.
They are dedicated to creating special experiences worldwide at high profile places such as sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants, regional gaming operations and airports and travel hubs.
Whether you are a fan, traveller, visitor or guest, chances are very good that you’ve enjoyed memorable moments personally delivered by this company.
As the Event Operations Manager, you will be responsible for a wide array of product offerings and taking a leading role in defining, overseeing, and managing the overall success of all events and functions within the Venue in Melbourne’s CBD.
You will work with a team of event coordinators and Food & Beverage professionals to deliver amazing events, that will ensure optimum guest and client satisfaction.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A Minimum of 3 years experience managing/supervising a team in high volume, large scale functions, dinner or events (500 pax plus)
- Experience in delivering a first-class service to high profile corporate clientele
- An effective communication style with the ability to reach a wide and diverse group of people
- Knowledge of leading and developing a high performing team
- Effective delegation skills to pass on tasks to junior team members
- Diploma/Degree in Hospitality, Events Management, Business Management or related discipline is highly desirable
There is a competitive salary package on offer for the right person and you can expect a series of interviews and reference checking.
To learn more about this role, submit your CV or contact Richie via firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
All applicants will be responded to.