A collective of industry leading talent, iconic venues and big ideas. Renowned for creating world class experiences, delivering genuine hospitality & making memories that exist long after customers leave.
A growing portfolio including landmark venues and iconic destinations.
As the Event Manager you will be responsible for successfully planning and implementing all aspects of functions to ensure repeat business and overall growth of the functions department. This role incorporates relationship management, organisation skills and on-day operations. Working closely with the sales, marketing and venue teams, this role will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the events team in end to end execution of group events
- Effectively & efficiently fielding and replying to all inquiries
- Working knowledge of all events packages on offer tailored to clients’ needs with a focus on upselling to maximise revenue
- Must attend client consultation meetings, including but not limited to site inspections, production meetings, and event briefings
- Work with multiple teams on marketing projects
- Delivering a professional, warm, friendly and welcoming style of service to all customers.
- Completing administrative tasks as required, including invoicing and processing client payments
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Experience in hospitality is essential for the role
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible approach and attitude
- The ability to work both in a team and autonomously
- A love of the hospitality industry, customer service and events
- Enthusiastic approach to meet agreed-on KPIs
The remuneration for this role is dependent on the candidate's experience. To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Chris Beath via email@example.com