Our client is a true innovator in the world of property development and hotels and has created some truly amazing spaces throughout Adelaide. This landmark property is a world class premium hotel that is setting a new benchmark.
Given the scope of the role, this will be a highly sought-after position. You will have the opportunity to drive the sales and marketing strategy, driving market awareness along with B2B and B2C relationships across all target markets. This role has a strong focus on sales as the marketing team is quite established.
You will work closely with Revenue Management, Reservations, Marketing, F&B and other teams to design and implement targeted strategies that ensure the ongoing financial success of the hotel. Coaching, mentoring and leading will also form a crucial part of the role, as the company thrives on employee growth and development.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience as a DOSM or DOS in the Hotel and Accommodation sector
- Excellent sales, digital and distribution skills, processes and strategies
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and maintain successful sales strategies
- Digital strategy, direct advertising, public relations, customer loyalty and promotional activities for all revenue streams
- Deep understanding of brand strategies and cultures
- A desire to build an inclusive, positive and outcome-focused culture
- Strong time management skills and meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to influence senior stakeholders and department heads
This role is offering a strong remuneration package including a bonus structure which is wholly dependent on the experience of the applicant.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Nick Noonan via email@example.com.
Please note only candidates who have Full Working Rights in Australia will be considered for this opportunity.