Hastings is working with one of Australia's leading hospitality groups to identify a Director of Operations for their expanding business. Our client owns a portfolio of premium venues with multiple revenue channels and continued growth.
As the Director of Operations, you will work closely with the Board of Directors and broader senior leadership team, ensuring team development, sales, marketing, events and guest experience, all operate at a premium.
We are open to speaking with applicants with experience in multi-site leadership positions that demand a diverse skillset, from within premium on-premise environments.
Given the specialisation of this role, we encourage all applicants to thoroughly read and understand the candidate profile we are seeking.
To be considered for this position, applicants will have:
- Vast experience in multi-site roles covering premium operations comprised of restaurants, events and bars
- Exceptional commercial acumen and proven track record managing teams across multiple sites in multiple states
- The ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Strong time management skills, previous project management experience and meticulous attention to detail
- A passion for exceeding guest expectations
- The desire to be hands-on, leading teams for the front
This role is offering a strong remuneration package that is wholly dependent on the experience of the applicant.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Phil Gannon via firstname.lastname@example.org.