Our client owns and operates a diverse portfolio including property development, retail spaces and luxury hotels. They are currently undergoing a significant period of growth.
Their company culture is built on open communication, obsession with quality and a desire to improve the environments in which they operate.
As the Communications and PR manager you will be responsible for planing the global media coverage in print, online, TV and radio with agency support. You will be required to plan edit and write content for a variety of different communication mediums and forums and to plan and secure speaking engagements for the CEO and senior leadership team.
To be successful in this role the right candidate will be able to display the following:
- Ability to engage with senior executives and align their goals and values with PR outcomes
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skill
- A strong understanding of the media environment in Australia, China, SE Asia and USA
- Sound understanding of social media channels – Facebook, Instagram, TikTok/Douyin, WeChat
- Ability to build and maintain extensive contacts in the media and creative industries
- Strategic approach to problem solving
- Ability to work fast and flexibly with multiple teams within a constantly evolving business
- Ability to design and plan strategies to maximise global PR coverage
- 18 months+ experience working in a PR agency environment
- Must be confident and have the ability to clearly communicate to internal and external stake holders
- Highly-motivated, creative and collaborative
This fantastic role is offering a strong remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus super.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Phil Gannon via email@example.com