Our client is one that you will be proud to work for, with a portfolio of businesses spread across Australia.
Their venues are focussed on delivering high-quality food and beverage offerings in a modern and fun manner by creating unique and high-quality venues for their discerning clientele.
We are looking for a self starter who can rally a team to with your primary focus being in managing the day to day operations of the stewarding/kitchen hand department. Driving a high performing team through solid delegation, coaching and leadership capabilities. You will act as the backbone of the kitchen team and thus will require high level of attention to detail and adding to the culture of the venue.
As a self-motivated, passionate and focused individual you will possess the following attributes:
- Experience in a comparable role in a large high end venue
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Commands respect and hard work in the kitchen
- Team player and supportive of a culture of team work
- High food safety standards with strong WHS practices
- Ensure correct maintenance and operation of all machinery and dishwashers
- Work safely with all the chemicals to assist in safe cleaning processes
- Training the team members and coordinating the roster effectively
This role is offering a strong remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus super, depending on the applicant’s experience.
To learn more about this opportunity submit your application or contact Peter McMahon via firstname.lastname@example.org