Our client is a well-established and successful leader in the Hospitality & Tourism industry. They are now looking for a CEO to take the business forward to continued success.
The CEO will be charged with guiding the company and successfully position it to meet the current and future challenges and opportunities. You will be the first in command and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for future success.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Delivering the strategic and operational vision for a national portfolio of hospitality centric businesses
- Reporting to the board the key responsibility will be the development and execution of the agreed strategy and plan.
- Full P&L oversight utilising a successful track record of managing the large brands.
- Team guidance and development through a network of direct and indirect reports
- High-level supplier and stakeholder relationship management across multiple channels
The successful candidate MUST have a minimum 10 years’ experience in a similar size operation.
Interested applicants need to demonstrate the following;
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Have a strong understanding of finance and performance management principles
- Ability to develop policies and procedures
- Familiarity with diverse business functions
- Solid general management and commercial skills
- Proven track record in planning and execution
- Entrepreneurial leader who can balance opportunity and innate commercial awareness with firm business principles
The salary on offer is negotiable based on the skills and experience of the successful candidate. For a confidential conversation, please contact Luke Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org