Our client is a highly successful hospitality group with a diverse portfolio of businesses in Melbourne. At their flagship venue, they have transformed an iconic site in Melbourne's central suburbs into a world-class dining precinct. With a variety of food offerings from all-day dining, to an intimate and award-winning wine bar, this venue has quickly become one of Melbourne's most popular dining destinations.
About the role
In this role, you will work closely with a highly regarded management team to make this high-end modern Italian wine bar a dining landmark. You will be key in managing a small yet highly skilled brigade and work closely with the executive chef to produce an innovative yet refined menu.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- Previous experience within hatted and/or Michelin-starred restaurants
- Creativity around menu development and food presentation within modern Italian cuisine
- Experience with the management and mentoring of a brigade
- Strong financial acumen relevant to labour and cost control
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
This role offers a very strong and attractive remuneration package. The remuneration will reflect your skills and the level of experience you can bring to the kitchen team.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via email@example.com