Our client is one that you will be proud to work for. They have a reputation as one of the largest privately – owned and operated hospitality and entertainment companies in the country. They own and operate a truly diverse portfolio of hospitality businesses, with properties spread across the continent. Widely recognised for their professional approach to business, they strive for continuous process improvement and draw the best from their people.
Whether you are a fan, traveller, visitor or guest, chances are very good that you’ve enjoyed memorable moments personally delivered by this company.
As the Chef de Cuisine, you will be responsible for a wide array of product offerings and taking a leading role in defining, overseeing, and managing the overall success of all events and functions within the venue in Sydney's Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park.
You will work alongside the Executive Chef and a large array of professionals to deliver amazing events, that will ensure optimum guest and client satisfaction.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A Minimum of 3 years of experience managing/supervising a team in high volume, large-scale functions, dinners or events (500 pax plus)
- Experience in delivering a first-class service to high-profile corporate clientele
- An effective communication style with the ability to reach a wide and diverse group of people
- Knowledge of leading and developing a high-performing team
- Effective delegation skills to pass on tasks to junior team members
- Great attention to detail with an excellent ability to multi-task and prioritise, and excellent communication skills
This role is offering a strong remuneration package relevant to candidate experience as well as a strong benefits package.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Matthew Burke via email@example.com