Our client is leading the charge in creating exciting, innovative, and prestigious events within this Melbourne entertainment space. With a strong focus on guest experience at every touchpoint as well as providing premium product offerings, they are setting the standards and trends for the rest of the industry.
The Catering Manager is responsible for the end to end process of the retail food and beverage ranging and the events sector within this prestigious Melbourne icon. The role requires an exceptional eye for detail from conceptualisation to execution of a diverse range of high volume events and corporate functions. The role is responsible for providing great quality services to ensure client expectations are not only met but exceeded.
- 10+ Years Hospitality management experience
- Strong knowledge of retail fast-food and function and event operations (Wedding/Corp Dinners/Family Days)
- Excellent communication and administration skills
- Confident in client management and stakeholder relationships
- Able to effectively manage a team with experience in training and development, and change management
- A forward-thinking, collaborative and strategic approach to ongoing venue and group initiatives
- A hands-on leadership style and a passion for end-to-end event management
This role is offering a very strong remuneration package, with excellent base salary for the right candidate. To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Nicholas Noonan via email@example.com