Our client is a global company with a portfolio of premium products. They are passionate about their people and focus on growth, development and the career journeys of their staff. With a commitment to sustainability and diversity, they are dedicated to providing a great employee experience.
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has a love for the hospitality industry and all that goes with it. Strong ties to the hospitality community as well as respect for consumers will be needed as you influence product choice. The successful candidate will be across the trends and any competitor activity and will use these insights to assist the sales team in executing their strategies.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- A strategic and commercial outlook as well as an understanding of the premium spirits market
- To love engaging people, industry and consumer, and sharing your passion with them on a daily basis
- Have a solutions-focus and think outside the box, challenging the status quo
- Exceptional time management and a collaborative attitude to work with various internal and external stakeholders
- Superior knowledge of the on-premise community including proven experience in cocktail service
- An ability to report on the current and future trends in the market
This role is offering a strong remuneration package relevant to candidate experience as well as a strong benefits package. To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Phil Gannon via firstname.lastname@example.org.