Our client is a large group in the Melbourne hospitality industry that own and operate multiple successful large scale venues and wineries.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess an eye for detail and be passionate about customer service, have an inherent knowledge of cocktails and a creative way of applying their knowledge to the beverage offering. They are searching for someone who will keep customers engaged and drive repeat business. There is a big focus on creating a "locals feel" to the bar, so you should bring enthusiasm!
To be successful in this role you will need;
- A proven record of team leadership as a manager or senior supervisor
- Experience managing a premium top shelf bar
- A great knowledge of wine, beer and cocktails, and market trends
- High-level attention to detail and product presentation
- A personable and hands-on approach with your team
- Familiarity with menu costs and supplier engagement
- Bright and friendly personality
- Ability to drive revenue through engagement
- 2+ years Bar Management experience
This role is offering a salary circa $75,000 plus super wholly dependent on experience and skill.
To learn more about this role submit your application or contact Timo Bardsley via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Only candidates who have full working rights within Australia will be considered for this opportunity.