Our client operates a large and multi-faceted inner-city venue, that is upmarket and attracts a vast array of clientele. Guests can immerse themselves in a variety of settings, all under one roof, or on the rooftop! It is renowned as a stalwart in the local area and is under the guidance of an ownership group boasting many success stories.
An opportunity has recently arisen for a strong, people focused Assistant Venue Manager to join the leadership team and drive the passionate staff of this venue in continuing their excellent service culture.
Featuring unique design and finishes on each level, it has lot to offer!
The ideal candidate for this role will have a proven track record of leading high-performing teams in a busy setting. You must be a true lover of all things food and beverage, and passionate about creating memorable guest experiences.
This role will see you responsible for all facets of the business including daily operations, driving positive culture, people management, experience and product delivery.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience as an Assistant Venue Manager in a large format, dynamic venue spanning food, beverage, and entertainment.
- Exceptional management skills with clear leadership capabilities.
- The ability to cultivate a high-performance culture and develop future leaders.
- Complete understanding of regulatory compliance across food, beverage, and licensing.
- High-level stakeholder management and engagement.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Phil Cooke via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only candidates who have full working rights within Australia will be considered for this opportunity.