Our client is a large group in the Australian hospitality industry that own and operate multiple successful large scale venues throughout Australia including hotels, resorts, pubs and restaurants.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing front of house staff at a busy pub. You must be quick on your feet and a fast learner with experience in premium service delivery.
You will be reporting directly to the Venue Manager.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- A proven record of team leadership as a manager or senior supervisor
- Experience managing a busy bar, bistro or restaurant
- A great knowledge of wine, beer and cocktails, and market trends
- High-level attention to detail and product presentation
- A personable and hands-on approach with your team
- Familiarity with menu costs and supplier engagement
- Bright and friendly personality
This role is offering a salary circa $75,000 plus super wholly dependent on experience and skill.
To learn more about this role submit your application or contact Timo Bardsley via email@example.com