Our client owns and operates a diverse portfolio of retail spaces and is currently undergoing a significant period of growth, spanning existing and greenfield projects.
Their company culture is built on open communication, obsession with quality and a desire to improve the environments in which they operate.
This role will focus on the operations of the centre with particular care taken to build relationships with tenants, develop and execute new marketing strategies to drive foot-fall and enhance customer experience.
Centre presentation and operations will be the focus but you will be exposed to leasing and tenant mix in order to grow and develop you as a future leader within the business.
To be sucessful in this role you will;
- Develop and implement marketing initiatives to drive sales and KPI targets
- Deliver consistent, genuine service which adds value to the guest experience
- Support the Centre Manager to coach and develop the team to success
- Manage administration tasks and ensuring compliance is achieved across the business
- Deliver operational excellence with a strong focus on centre presentation
This role is offering a strong remuneration package which is wholly dependent on the experience of the applicant.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Phil Gannon via email@example.com