Our client's venue is an exciting Central Sydney location, by a world-renowned leader in the Hotel sector who have multiple offerings across the Asia Pacific region. This is a company that value people and personality over all else. Our client aims to provide a place of luxury, where service is an art and an honour.
This position is responsible for all aspects of restaurant and service operations within a premium dining space. The emphasis is on customer satisfaction, striving towards better standards of service, implementing and training on product offering, improving on already existing systems & procedures as well as building and retaining a world-class restaurant team. A passion for hospitality, food & beverage and a strong willingness to learn is a must!
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong cocktail and wine knowledge
- Experience in using guest feedback to improve service & product
- A high standard of operations, procedures and service
- Previous success in effectively running a large team
- A hands-on approach to management and leadership
- The ability to understand and action financial reports
- An understanding of recruitment procedures and staff rostering
- Experience in upscale or fine dining restaurants
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Adam van den Bok via email@example.com