Our client is part of a pioneer business network with a portfolio of world-class venues in Australia and internationally. With a fundamental focus on guest experience and people focus, they are an ever-growing organisation offering fantastic career prospects.
This particular venue sits on a picturesque waterfront location, boasting multiple bars and restaurants, function spaces and pristine accommodation.
This is a role for a proven leader in hospitality management with a passion for guest experience and food & beverage. Working closely alongside the various diverse operations within this prestigious venue, the ideal candidate will have a desire to grow their understanding and knowledge of what creates the encompassing success of a luxury hotel property.
As an Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for aspects of the business across food, beverage and gaming. As well as maintaining strong and clear team objectives and communication to drive sales targets across the business.
Whether you are already located on the Central Coast, or if you have been waiting for that opportunity for a change of scenery, this fantastic role is ideal for a candidate that enjoys a vibrant & social atmosphere and loves hospitality in all its avenues.
The successful candidate role will have;
- Experience of 2 plus years in leadership and management in a food & beverage venue
- Developed positive customer relations through proactive interactions with guests, team members, contractors, and suppliers
- The ability to make creative and strategic decisions in regards to product offering, special events and sales initiatives
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Established skills in problem-solving and multi-tasking
- Excellent self-motivation and passion for what they do
This role offers a competitive remuneration package depending on the applicant’s experience.
To learn more about this opportunity, submit your application or contact Bianca Harrison via email@example.com