Recognised for their exceptional service, hospitality and ability to create unforgettable dining experiences, this group is one of Australia's most diverse and leading operators. With venues across Melbourne, Sydney and Perth, this growing group is utilising the best people and systems, to create venues that represent the peak of the Australian hospitality landscape.
Focused on creating a supportive team environment, this company provides a culture that will allow you to build a prosperous career in the hospitality industry.
About the role
As a key part of the opening management team, reporting directly to the General Manager you will have the opportunity to make an impact on the successful operation of this world-class venue.
- Opportunity to work in a successful growing company
- Coach, motivate, monitor and manage the team’s performance
- Maintain inventory systems and investigate variances
- Assist in the efficient management of FOH operations
A dedicated and self-motivated individual you will have demonstrated experience and skills in the following:
- Experience in a comparable role in a large high-end, fast-paced venue
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with managing POS and rostering systems
- Team player and supportive of a culture of teamwork.