Nestled in beautiful northern NSW, this boutique property is considered one of Australia's most desirable vacation destinations and has a slew of global awards to prove it. Boasting a world-class restaurant helmed by one of Australia's most respected chefs our client is now looking to engage an experienced and passionate assistant restaurant manager to join the leadership team as they head into the busy summer period.
About the role
As a key part of the management team, you'll get the opportunity to work in a world-class venue built to the highest standards and join a group of highly innovative award-winning managers.
- Opportunity to work in a successful growing company
- Assist in the recruitment, management, and mentoring of staff
- Maintenance of the highest restaurant standards
- Assist in the efficient management of FOH operations
As a self-motivated, passionate, and focused individual you will possess the following attributes:
- Experience in a comparable role in a large high-end venue
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Commands respect and hard work in the kitchen
- Team player and supportive of a culture of teamwork.