Our client is a leader in the casual restaurant segment, with a large existing portfolio of venues spanning Australia, and a plan to more than double in size within the next 5 years. With customer service and exceptional product being the two major drivers in the company, they sit at the premium end of the market and are redefining the landscape within their sector.
This newly created position will lead a handful of sites, taking a hands-on approach to creating excellence across service, product and general execution. People leadership will be a core function of the position, with a major objective being the development of the company’s future leaders.
The role requires a leader who will inspire, motivate and delegate, realising the potential of the business, and those around them.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a proven track record of leading high performing teams. They will possess an eye for detail and be passionate about developing those below them into the leaders of tomorrow.
We seek people with multi-site experience, hustle, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beyond that, it does not matter what business you have been in.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive multi-site management experience within retail, hospitality, leisure or any related industry
- A commitment to ‘hustle’ and uncompromising expectations around execution
- An entrepreneurial mindset and creative approach to process and problem solving
- Exceptional financial acumen as well as the ability to identify issues and apply solutions
- Strong time management and delegation skills
- High-level attention to detail and a passion for delivering the best in industry
- Experience from peripheral sectors such as retail, contract catering or other relevant industries
This role is offering a strong remuneration package relevant to candidate experience as well as a strong benefits package. To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Phil Gannon via firstname.lastname@example.org.