Hastings People has been retained by a truly innovative and progressive company that seeks an experienced leader to oversee a growing group of venues. Our client owns and operates an extensive portfolio of multi-channel venues across Queensland and is widely recognised for their professional, community-focused approach.
Each site is comprised of unique concepts with premium food & beverage offerings for their respective communities. From state-of-the-art gaming facilities to authentic dining offerings, our client is one you will be proud to work with.
As the Area Manager, you will be accountable for the ongoing execution of all tasks related to the successful operation of your venue portfolio.
You will guide your direct reports in an inclusive and nurturing manner, leading them across compliance, marketing, product development, service and all relevant operational topics.
The challenge of operating a portfolio of venues will call on all facets of your experience. Time management and delegation are critical skills that will be required in spades, and a proven track record of multi-site management spanning restaurants, pubs, accommodation and leisure is essential.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Extensive experience in a similar group-level hospitality management role in a medium to large hospitality group
- Exceptional management skills, the ability to lead a team and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Complete understanding of regulatory compliance across food, beverage, retail and gaming across Queensland
- Market-leading commercial acumen and financial analysis skills
- Technical knowledge of all pub operations
- Considerable experience in venue marketing strategy and execution
- Extensive understanding of HR best practices and a strategic outlook
- Personal accountability and the discipline to work autonomously
- Willingness to travel regularly
This role is based in Brisbane and will require you to travel, offering a very strong remuneration package comprised of an excellent base salary, staff benefits and superannuation.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Luke Butler via email@example.com
Please note that only candidates who have full working rights within Australia will be considered for this opportunity.