Our client is one of Melbourne's most interesting hospitality groups. They are a progressive company that is driven to innovate. This is a company built on people and a culture of treating everyone as equals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to step foot into a group who are known for developing talented and skilled individuals. As the Sales & Events Manager, you will be responsible for proactive and reactive sales for a very diverse portfolio. You will be bright, fun and able to adapt to differing clientele. You will guide and develop a small team and work along side operational teams to ensure seamless service for all events.
You will utilise your sales and events background to educate and improve those working around you, creating meaningful connections and elevating the guest experience in the process. You will be the face of the business, a proud and outgoing leader ready for the next challenge.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience as an Event Sales Manager within an hospitality business
- A highly structured and organised approach, and a multi-tasker
- Implemented processes /procedures to ensure seamless event execution
- Ensure that customer service is of the highest standard
- Build a strong rapport with all guests, clients, and your teams
- Exceptional management skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Proven leadership and team management skills
- Strong financial awareness especially in function & event pricing
This fantastic role is offering a highly attractive remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus super.
If this sounds like the environment for you and you would like to learn more, submit your application or contact Nick Noonan via email@example.com
Please note only candidates who have Full Working Rights in Australia will be considered for this opportunity.