Recognised for their edgy dining concepts, exceptional service, and ability to create unforgettable dining experiences, this group is one of Brisbane's most diverse and leading operators. This growing group is utilising the best people and systems, to create venues that represent the peak of the Australian hospitality landscape.
Focused on creating a supportive team environment, this company provides a culture that will allow you to build a prosperous career in the hospitality industry. With a creative and unique food and beverage offering, these management roles represent an opportunity to work alongside a team of professionals who are passionate about what they do and want to be the best in the industry.
As a key part of the management team, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on the style of service and offering of these second-to-none venues. You will:
- Work closely with the kitchen leadership team
- Oversee all day-to-day operations
- Coach, motivate, monitor and manage the team’s performance
- Implement processes and standards to ensure all front of house operations run effectively and seamlessly
- Induct and train all front of house employees
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Experience as a leader in a fast-paced environment, under pressure, and with professionalism
- Strong operational knowledge that’s shared to inspire the team
- Experience in budget management and cost control
- Excellent personal presentation, good communication and time management skills
- Ability to lead and develop a team.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Peter McMahon via firstname.lastname@example.org