Our client operates a portfolio of venues in Melbourne delivering exceptional experiences through their commitment to quality product and high levels of service. An opportunity has arisen for a commercially astute General Manager to take responsibility for this venue around Prahran/South Yarra area.
As the General Manager you will be responsible for the ongoing execution of all tasks related to the successful operation of the venue. You will be fully responsible for the management of a clearly defined set of tasks within the venue including event management, staff recruitment and training, stock control, licensing and compliance, security, and of course general customer service.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- Experience as a GM in a busy F&B environment
- Strong management skills and the ability to lead a team
- High level customer service skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- Must be comfortable working regular late night/early morning shifts
- Previous experience working with security
- A complete understanding of regulatory compliance across food, beverage and all licensing
- Experience with online payroll and rostering systems
This role is offering a remuneration package comprised of a base salary circa $100,000 plus super.
Please note only candidates who have Full Working Rights in Australia will be considered for this opportunity.