Our client is a true innovator in the world of property development and hotels and has created some truly amazing spaces. This landmark property is a world class premium hotel that is setting a new benchmark and introduces a new level of luxury in the accomodation sector.
Given the scope of the role, this will be a highly sought-after position. You will have the opportunity to drive the sales and marketing strategy of the hotel, increasing overall market awareness and develop an ongoing and effective department that will have a significant impact on overall performance.
You will work closely with the Executive Teams to design and implement targeted strategies that ensure the ongoing financial success of the hotel. Coaching, mentoring and leading will also form a crucial part of the role, as the company thrives on employee growth and development and the Sales & Marketing team need a champion.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience as a DOSM in the Hotel and Accommodation sector
- Excellent sales, digital and distribution skills, processes and strategies
- Success in MICE and corporate sectors is ideal
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and maintain successful sales strategies
- Digital strategy, direct advertising, public relations, customer loyalty and promotional activities for all revenue streams
- Deep understanding of brand strategies and cultures
- A desire to build an inclusive, positive and outcome-focused culture
- Strong time management skills and meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to influence senior stakeholders and department heads
This role is offering a strong remuneration package including a bonus structure which is wholly dependent on the experience of the applicant.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Nick Noonan via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note only candidates who have Full Working Rights in Australia will be considered for this opportunity.