Hastings has been tasked with identifying an experienced Assistant Venue Manager to lead the front of house operation at this recently renovated rooftop venue in Melbourne's inner north. Part of a larger hospitality group, this is a rare opportunity to make your mark and be the face of the business.
As Assistant Venue Manager, you will have overall responsibility for the day-to-day FOH operations of the venue. You are to drive a strong and sustainable team culture and ensure the service continues to be the benchmark of the industry. You will be constantly challenging the status quo and looking for opportunities for improvement.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience running FOH operations in a busy venue
- A genuine enthusiasm for creating memorable guest experiences
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining high-performing teams
- Strong leadership qualities and a genuine passion for the industry
- Exemplary communication skills and stakeholder management
- Comprehensive training skills
- Experience with handling reservations and increasing overall seatings
- General system knowledge
This fantastic role is offering a salary circa $70-75,000 plus super with definite room for growth.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Nick Noonan via email@example.com
Please note only candidates who have Full Working Rights in Australia will be considered for this opportunity.