We are looking for experienced, well-presented, and reliable event, bar, and waitstaff for large events, corporate function rooms, Suites, and Restaurants to start immediately.
Ideal candidates must have the ability to work independently and have the desire to go above & beyond, be able to multi-task, have a positive can-do attitude, and be a team player.
In particular, we are seeking those with
- Exceptional customer service
- Corporate event experience
- Cash handling experinace
- Food service attendant
- Table waiting, bar, or barista experience
- Front of house experience in the hospitality industry
- Previous experience in corporate suite, bar, or functions experience
- Section waiter experience
To be successful you will have:
- Availability to work ‘after hours' and weekend work.
- Strong work ethic and a passion for working in hospitality
- Excellent personal presentation and customer service
- Ability to maintain high workloads and meet deadlines within specified time frames
- The ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environments
- Fun, can-do attitude, coupled with excellent communication and listening skills
- Reliable and punctual attendance
- RSA qualifications are mandatory for these roles
- Police Check or willing to obtain one
- Legal working rights in Australia