As we grow, Hastings People are looking to add to our team of hospitality professionals, who share a love for the industry. We are a team of and want to meet enthusiastic, like-minded people who strive to give incredible customer service and enjoy working in fast-paced environments and in on-trend venues.
We can offer work across a variety of different styles of hospitality including corporate, entertainment, food & beverage, event and hotel environments across greater Melbourne.
We welcome and embrace those who have the desire to go above & beyond, have a strong work ethic, and be team players!
You will be highly considered if you:
- Enjoy and appreciate giving exceptional customer service
- Have previously worked in a premium dining environment
- Have waiter experience in a la carte table service and event environments
- Have barista experience
- Have bartending experience in a fast-paced environment
- Carry cash handling experience and
- Overall, have a positive can-do attitude!
- Flexible work roster- Pick and choose the shifts that suit your schedule and your location
- Get paid the correct award rates including penalty rates weekly
- Grow your experience and skills by getting exposure to a variety of environments
- Ongoing casual work
- A minimum of 6 months experience working in a front of house hospitality position
- Excellent communication and listening skills coupled with a fun, can-do attitude
- Reliable and punctual attendance
- RSA qualifications which are mandatory for these roles
- Legal working rights in Australia