Our client is a well-known operator of premium restaurants nationally. With a varied portfolio of venues across Queensland, New South Wales, and Victoria, they have quickly established themselves as a highly respected employer of choice. Due to ongoing growth within the group, our client is now looking for an experienced venue manager to take the reins of their flagship middle eastern restaurant in central Melbourne and drive it towards its next successful chapter.
As Venue Manager of this restaurant you will be responsible for all front of house operations including staff training and development, ongoing performance of the business, ensuring all staff perform to a high standard resulting in revenue growth and customer expectations being exceeded.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience as a Restaurant Manager within a premium establishment
- Exemplary management skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Strong financial acumen and relevant to P&L management and cost control
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Above all, a passion for hospitality