Our client is a well-known and highly regarded hospitality group with several award-winning restaurants and bars throughout Brisbane. Boasting a diverse and innovative portfolio of venues, they have rapidly gained a reputation as one of the more cutting-edge brands around.
As Venue Manager, you will take full responsibility for operations across this high-volume venue. You will take a hands-on approach to the development and implementation of new training procedures while working closely with key stakeholders to identify additional areas for improvement. A keen eye for financials will be key in this role as you will play a crucial part in forecasting and cost control across the business.
- Extensive experience within a premium hospitality operation
- Brewery venue or brewpub background prefered
- The ability to manage a large number of staff and patrons
- High-level financial acumen relevant to P&L management and cost control
- A thorough understanding and execution strategy for systems development and implementation
This role is based in Brisbane, offering a very strong remuneration package comprised of an excellent base salary, staff benefits and superannuation.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Mark Dixon via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only candidates who have full working rights within Australia will be considered for this opportunity.