Four Pillars Gin has rapidly risen to global prominence since its inception in 2013, being named the world’s leading gin produced by the IWSC in London in 2019. Their growth has been underpinned by an incredible craft product along with a clear passion for hospitality and gin-fuelled fun.
Opening the in June 2020, the Gin Laboratory spans a Gin Shop, the Lab (for masterclasses) and Eileen’s Bar for drinks. Forward thinking as ever, the venue offers a unique opportunity for guests to connect with the brand in a new and interactive manner.
As the Venue Manager, you will be accountable for the ongoing execution of all tasks related to the successful operation of the business. You will guide your team and work collaboratively with the founders on delivery. While this role is focused on instilling a culture of operational excellence, the primary goal is to create an incredible experience for guests.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience as a Venue Manager in a premium beverage driven venue
- Exceptional management skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to lead and motivate a high performing team
- High-level customer service
- Proven training and people development skills
- Operational acumen spanning process development and financials
This role is offering a generous remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus super.
To learn more about this role, submit your CV or contact Luke via email@example.com for a conversation. All applications will be responded to.