Our client is dominating their local market, providing industry leading entertainment, food and beverage and exceptional customer service that appeals directly to their venue's local demographic. Their ability to respond to changing consumer expectations through product innovation and service evolution is profound, and they seek a Venue Manager who will continue to drive this venue forward.
As the Venue Manager of this establishment, you will be accountable for the ongoing execution of all tasks related to the successful operation of the huge business. You will guide and mentor your direct reports to ensure their personal task lists are competently attended to, ultimately resulting in customer expectations being exceeded.
The role will enable you to cover all aspects of the business in conjunction with venue department heads. It represents your opportunity to elevate your career to the next level by leading a large, dynamic hospitality icon to elevated levels of trade and general performance. This opportunity will require someone who is strongly networked throughout the industry and someone with the ability to manage business to business relationships.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience as a Venue Manager in a large premium, food, beverage and gaming venue.
- Exceptional management skills and the ability to manage up
- The ability to lead and motivate a high performing team
- High-level customer service, you will be the face of the venue.
- Complete understanding of regulatory compliance across food, beverage and gaming
- A strategic mindset focused on incremental revenue growth.
This role is offering a strong remuneration package relevant to candidate experience as well as a strong benefits package.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Charlie Fussell on 0411 943 928