Our client is breaking new ground with a first of its kind craft beer training brewery, set to brew the next batch of leading talent for what remains a rapidly expanding industry. This venture will turn the craft beer industry on its head with a on-premise food & beverage operation coupled with an extensive commercial brewery which will facilitate brewery training and educational programs.
As the Venue Manager, you will be fully responsible for the management of a clearly defined set of tasks within the venue including stock control, licensing compliance, capital works, the venue training program and of course, general customer service.
This opportunity presents as one for the craft beer aficionado, affording the successful candidate an opportunity to lead the venue while playing a pivotal role in the training and education programs.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- An underlying passion for craft beer and education
- Willingness to be a part of something new
- Experience managing a stock program in a large venue
- Strong management skills and the ability to lead a team
- High-level customer service tailored to a discerning clientele
- Full understanding of compliance regulations across food, beverage
This role is offering a strong remuneration package comprised of a base salary of $90,000 plus superannuation along with relocation assistance.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Connell via email@example.com