Our client is in the midst of developing and advancing their property, and are now looking for a Venue Manager to take the reins of this Iconic Sunshine Coast Pub.
Holding its own in an area famous for its lifestyle and tourism, this quintessential country pub has long been a favourite with locals and tourists alike. The owner is looking for an experienced senior manager to oversee the team and make this role their own.
This quintessential Aussie pub is not just about the bar and bistro, but also gaming, accommodation, events and sports telecasting.
This role will see you functioning as the face of the venue, liaising with a broad spectrum of patrons, and ensuring their return business. As the Venue Manager, you will be fully responsible for the management of all revenue streams, daily tasks including; stock control, licensing compliance, gaming, financials, staff training. You will have an affable style and impeccable customer service experience.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong management skills and the ability to lead a team
- A great sense of fun and humour to lead the team in a positive manner
- High-level customer service tailored to a discerning clientele
- Previous experience across all revenue streams
- Full understanding of compliance regulations across food, beverage and gaming
This role is offering a strong remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus incentive opportunities
To learn more about this opportunity submit your application or contact Peter McMahon via firstname.lastname@example.org