Our client is a business that you will be proud to work for, with a portfolio of world-class hospitality businesses spanning Australia.
As the company enters their next phase of growth, Hastings has been engaged to identify their next ambitious Head of Talent & Culture to oversee all HR operations. You will report directly to Chief Executive Officer in this role.
As the T&C Manager you will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing innovative strategies across the group’s portfolio
You will liaise with key stakeholders to influence change and ensure they understand and drive business solutions effectively. You will develop strategies to promote current employee engagement and participation as well as a diverse range of industry leading attraction and retention related strategies to ensure that company has the talent necessary to achieve its objectives.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive group that believes in creating a tailored, modern offering for their guests. The company is continually expanding, they believe in investing in talent and offer ongoing career development.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in Talent & Culture role (premium hospitality background)
- Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to manage stakeholder relationships and influence decision making processes
- Proven experience in creating and implementing innovative Talent programs including development and succession strategies
- A positive and solutions focused approach
- A true passion for hospitality
- Sound strategic thinking and planning skills
- Current full working rights in Australia
This role is offering a strong remuneration package, comprised of a generous base salary plus super
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Kara via email@example.com